Keeping Your Home Working and Looking Great
While saving you headaches, time and money
Home maintenance and home repair are an undeniable part of home ownership. Keeping your home functional and well maintained gives you a pride of ownership, peace of mind and keeps small problems from turning into larger more expensive ones. For some problems, like a leaky faucet, it is easy enough to get a plumber.
But what about the projects that may involve more than one trade? A second floor toilet that leaked through the first floor ceiling, damaged the ceiling and got into some light fixtures. You may have to call a plumber for the leak, a carpenter to repair the ceiling, an electrician to check and perhaps replace the fixture and wiring and then a painter to repaint the ceiling. And you will have to coordinate their schedules, wait at home for each one to show up and pay their trip charges.
There are some handyman services that can send out a jack-of-all-trades technician for a project like that. But they are not usually the same skilled craftsmen and tradespeople who build and remodel homes to the high standards of Building Pros, the same standards you want your home repairs to meet. Most quality builders and remodeling firms won’t take on these projects, especially if they are small, even for past clients.
Building Pros is different. If we built or remodeled your home, we will be there for you. For our clients, our construction pros are here to help you with those small or large projects you don’t have the time, the tools, the expertise, or just don’t like to do.
There is no job too small or too big. We are dedicated to servicing all our clients with integrity and trust. Our services are done with respect for you, your family and home. We will see each job through from start to finish. We work efficiently and effectively with an unmatched attention to detail.
What can you expect?
- We will listen to your needs and communicate our ideas, expertise and pricing clearly.
- We will show up on time as scheduled, or call if we are running late.
- We keep a clean work environment and will protect your home from damage during work.
- We will leave your home clean.
- We will provide quality craftsmanship
Our Home Maintenance Services Include:
- Drywall patching & repair
- Painting (interior/exterior)
- Electrical repairs & maintenance
- Drywall repair
- Chair rails
- Closet Systems
- Exterior trim
- Wash windows
- Weather strip doors and windows
- Siding, trim & shutters
- Home inspections
- Crown moldings and trim
- Lock sets
- Seasonal maintenance
- Plumbing repairs & maintenance
- Lighting & Fans
- Patio, screened porch & decks
- Energy upgrades
- Presale fix-ups & move-in repairs
- Shelves and built-ins
- Tile & bath work
- Clean gutters
- Caulk siding
- Caulk tub and shower surrounds
- Replace furnace filters
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Replace light bulbs
- Touch up paint
- Clean up yards
- And much more!